I know I often write that I am tired, look tired, my skin is tired and my hair is tired but this is all truth. However, I am often told I look rested, glowing and I immediately give away my secrets and always will. For us mothers need to help each other out and share our secrets! My secret is makeup that adds a bit of light to the face, nails and hair. You never want to go overboard and most of us only need that one product to give us a bit of a lift. Here are some of the products that I have tested, given my friends to test and they have been given the seal of approval.
1. Sephora Collection Moonshadow Trio Eye Shadow, Dusk To Dawn-add just a glimmer to bring the eyes out with this eye shimmer.
2. Stila Fiesta Lip GlossTrio , theses glosses instantly add color and can be the one solo item in your bag if you’re a make-up minimalist.
3. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, A triple threat this product moisturizes, gives a bit of overall color and is SPF 30.
4. Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquer Sometimes it just as simple as some frost on the nails and this particular brand has a nice depth to their colors.
5. Givenchy, Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm, just dab a bit to get a cheeky glow to the lips and cheeks.
6. Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Foaming Gloss. This gloss is also available in three color tones, I have been using the blonde one to tone down the brassiness of my color. I do my own highlights so I have to be careful they do not become orange-ish, this has help considerbly.
Photo, Into The Gloss